Job type: Full-Time
Applications close: 30th January, 2020
The position of Overseer is the second in command to the manager. The role provides support and assistance to the Station Manager in the operations of the property. It includes supervision of staff, supervision of contractors and ensuring the day to day programs are managed effectively and efficiently. This position may also require the incumbent to act in the role of Station Manager on the occasions when the Manager is absent from the property. For full details of the role, please see here.
In addition, the successful candidate will:
- be experienced in all aspects of sheep husbandry and the ability to handle large numbers on a daily basis while leading a team of staff.
- demonstrate the ability to manage workloads of the team and assisting the manager in management of the property.
- have a commitment to Workplace Health and Safety for themselves and others.
- have experience in welding.
- hold a current car license.
- have full working rights in Australia.
To apply, please complete the form below.