Job type: Full Time
Applications close: 4th September, 2020
Reporting to the station manager, the position of station hand performs the day-to-day tasks required to maintain the property, from sheep husbandry and feeding, water and infrastructure maintenance. Please click here for a full description of the role.
The successful candidate must:
- have previous experience in a similar position.
- be self- motivated, energetic and take pride in the quality of work they do.
- have proven experience in working as part of a team as well as being able to work alone, efficiently and productively.
- Have a commitment to Workplace Heath and Safety for themselves and others.
- Ideally have own car and permanent rights to work in Australia.
This is a full time and permanent position. Shared accommodation in a 3 bed house is provided.