Job type: Full TIme
Applications close: 30th November, 2020
Reporting to the property overseer and manager, the position of station hand performs the day-to-day tasks required to maintain the property, from sheep husbandry and feeding, pasture maintenance; water conservation and conveyancing and infrastructure and plant maintenance. Please click here for a full description of the role.
The successful candidate must:
- Have knowledge and/or previous experience working with sheep.
- Have proven ability in working well in a team environment.
- Be self- motivated, energetic and take pride in the quality of work they do.
- Enjoy living and working in a remote area.
- Have a commitment to Workplace Heath and Safety for themselves and others.
- Have permanent working rights in Australia. This is not suitable for back-packers or short-term work commitment.
While advantageous, experience is not necessary as full on-job training is provided, however a keen interest in the agricultural industry and a positive attitude is a must. Car and motorbike license preferable.
This is a full time position.