HR Business Support
Location: 165 Grenfell St, Adelaide
Job type: Part Time
AJ & PA McBride Ltd is a large, Adelaide based family owned grazing business. You have an opportunity to join the McBride family to provide business support to our properties across South Australia and Victoria.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role uses proven technical expertise from an outstanding communicator. The focus of this role is to truly partner with the business in order to deliver the best outcomes for our people.
- Must have experience in agriculture and understand challenges for staff in this sector
- Provide ongoing support and offer advice
- HR generalist role
This role offers it all .... flexibility in working hours (part time 0.4-.0.6) and the ability to drive HR practices. It also offers some additional administrative tasks to support a small head office team, as well as remote properties.
To be successful in the role, you need to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (HR support / administration)
- Experience in agriculture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience of providing advice to managers on HR issues and queries
- Demonstrated ability to develop a positive on-going working relationship at all levels across a Company
- Good organisation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- High level report writing skills
- IT literacy and confidence in generating and information and
- Knowledge of the relevant HR legislation (WHS Act 2012, Fair Work Act 2009)
- The ability to undertake basic data entry and accounting (AP, AR activities)
Inter and intrastate travel required
Hurry... opportunities like this don't hang around long! Applications only accepted from candidates direct via Seek.