Job type: Full-time
Applications close: 14th July, 2020
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in handling livestock, preferably sheep.
- Basic ability to undertake general maintenance of equipment and infrastructure.
- Have the ability to accurately count livestock and maintain essential records.
- Confident in riding two-wheel motorbikes.
- Able to maintain well organised work areas and equipment in good working order.
- A commitment to Health and Safety for themselves and others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work both in a team and alone.
- A strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A valid drivers licence.
We would look favourably upon candidates who:
- Have their own sheep dogs which are used in a controlled manner.
- A truck and/or motorcycle licence
- Past industry experience in a similar position.
For further information about our company, please visit www.mcbride.com.au.
Plea... ensure you attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
We are offering full-time and permanent positions, therefore, we are unable to consider short-term workers or those requiring sponsorship.